Since I finally started blog, I decided to initially show my previous models. One of my first AFV models built was Soviet armored car BA-I released by UM company.
Here's what you find inside the box:
The build was rather quick, there were only few sink holes within parts. However, kit was lacking some minor details, which I couldn't leave unattended. I made machine guns using syringe needles, styrene profiles and Tamiya tape. Using Evergreen profiles I also added some details on the rear of vehicle, and scratch built stowage boxes located on the rear fenders.
Vehicle was painted with Model Master acrylic Russian Armor Green. I also added commander figure from Preiser's set.
Here's final result.