Finally I got to painting stage. Since none of the grey shades in my paint rack really fit the job, so by trail & error I came up with one which suits me. I used Flat White (XF-2) and Light Grey (XF-66).
I'm really happy with mixed grey color, so I saved it in the jar labeled TIE Grey. Fuselage received coat of TIE Grey, and cockpit glass' frame and sensor were painted with Neutral Grey (XF-53).
When the paint was already dry, I glued in proper places sensors and TIE exhausts.
Base/stand from the kit looks rather empty, so I decided to add some more details into it using parts found in spares box with some wire and guitar string.