Saturday, January 28, 2012

28mm Sheriff Justice

While browsing in one of online shops specializing in figures I found this little fellow. One look at his beer muscle and smiley face made me to purchase him.
It's one piece metal figure released by German brand I never heard before. Since there was no assembly involved, I could enjoy painting it right away.
Figure is painted with acrylics, mostly Vallejo. During the visit to Home Depot I found shelf with miniature cactus's,  and I got an idea to use it as a base. To complete it, I added board made from toothpick and scale balsa wood, topped with "Wanted" poster printed on my home printer.
It was quick & fun project. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of putting Sheriff in to the flower pot with cactus. Colors of Sheriff are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete